In the last year new TRID rules have changed the closing process. Title companies have experienced many ups and downs with the process but as time has gone on, mastering these changes has been essential to a clean and clear close!
So here’s the update! James N. Brown PA is ready for you! We’ve mastered the changes and processes and we’ve helped hundreds of buyers and sellers close on their properties. We’ve worked with numerous banks and lenders to achieve the best closing experience we con provide.
The advantage you have in hiring a Title Attorney for your next close is knowing and having an advocate who has legal and ethical obligation to work in your best interest. As your attorney we will:
- Review contract and advise you on terms;
- Review commitment for title insurance, and raise objections with the tittle agent as needed;
- Review all closing documents (except loan instruments) and negotiate terms with closing agent as needed
- Review survey and contact surveyor for additional information if needed
- Review marked down commitment; and
- Post closing review of final title policy and executed instruments.
Come experience the difference at James N. Brown Pa. for your next closing.